School day starts at 8.50am when all children should be on the playground. The school day finishes at 3.20pm (3.00pm for Nursery and 3.10pm for Reception children).
The school day is divided broadly into 5 sessions of about an hour. The morning session is
- 8.50am – 11.55am for Nursery
- 8.50am - 11.30pm for Reception and Years 1 and 2
- 8.50am – 12.00pm for Years 3 and 4
- 8.50am - 12.30pm for Years 5 and 6
All year groups have an hour for lunch.
The afternoon is from
- 12.30pm-3.00pm for Nursery and 3.10pm for Reception
- 12.30pm-3.20pm for Years 1 and 2
- 1.00pm to 3.20pm for Years 3 and 4
- 1.30pm to 3.20pm for Years 5 and 6.
There is a morning break of 15 minutes mid-morning. Years 1 and 2 have an afternoon break as well. Assemblies are daily and run for 15 minutes.
Children should not arrive at school too early as we cannot assume responsibility before 8.45am it is at this time that the playground gates are opened to allow children to enter the school site. Please ensure your child arrives by 8.50am so your child is ready to line up and go into class.