The Partnership – Brackenbury, Kenmont and Wendell Park Primary School Partnership
Kenmont is a member of the Brackenbury, Kenmont and Wendell Park Primary School Partnership. Since September 2014, Kenmont and Wendell Park Primary schools have operated with a shared Executive Head teacher. In September 2021, the partnership expanded with Brackenbury Primary School joining. The partnership is led by Executive Head teacher, Dave Collins.
Each of the schools is a LA maintained community school and each school has it’s own unique identity. We aspire for our schools to be the number one choice for their local community, because they provide a broad, engaging and fun education.
The shared aims of our partnership are:
- to support the wellbeing of pupils and families,
- to ensure pupils achieve the very highest outcomes,
- to assist all organisations to perform more effectively,
- to strengthen each school by working collaboratively,
- to strengthen accountability within each school,
- to provide excellent continuing professional development for staff
- to empower the leaders of each school.
Working closely together with the Executive Head teacher, the schools benefit from: distributed leadership model, strong subject leadership, a rigorous cycle of innovation and staff development, and a community committed to our shared values.