Listed below are some of our school policies.
Paper copies are available in the school office.
- Accessibility plan
- Allegations against Staff Procedure
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour policy
- Charging Remissions Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Children who cannot attend school due to medical needs Policy
- Complaints procedure
- Early Career Teacher policy
- Educational Visits Policy
- Equalities Policy
- Exclusion Policy
- EYFS Policy
- Feedback and marking policy
- First Aid
- Governors Allowance
- Health Safety Policy
- Home School agreement booklet
- Looked After Children and Previously Looked After Children Policy
- Performance Management Staff Appraisal Policy
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- SEND Information Report 2021 22
- SEND Policy
- Supporting pupils with medical conditions policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
Kenmont Primary School believes in a transparent approach to Data Protection and the use of information. The policies and documents on this page help explain how we try and to achieve this aim. If you wish to discuss any of the content further, please do not hesitate to contact the DPO via email@example.com or in writing at Kenmont Primary School, Valliere Road, London, NW10 6AL.
Please find below copies of our data protection policies and privacy notices.