Children are expected to wear:
- school sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- green polo shirt with school logo
- black or dark grey tailored school trousers, shorts, pinafores or skirts (not jeans or tracksuit bottoms)
- green/white gingham summer dresses (optional in the summer months, winter uniform can still be worn if preferred)
- black, dark grey or white socks or tights
- black shoes (not trainers)
Our Nursery children also wear our uniform. However, they may wear black/grey joggers/leggings in place of school trousers/skirt as these are easier for the children to manage independently. Velcro shoes are also preferable for Nursery children.
- PE t-shirt with school logo
- black shorts or leggings/tracksuit trousers
Please note that children with long hair should have a hair band so this can be tied back. Children with earrings should take them out for PE or have medical tape to cover their earrings during PE.
Jewellery and Valuables
Ideally, no jewellery is to be worn to school. Watches are allowed and children may wear one pair of stud earrings. No other jewellery is permitted in school.
Watches are classed as non-essential items and are brought in at the owner's risk.
Children are not encouraged to bring personal items into school especially if they are valuable. Expensive designer label tracksuits, trainers etc. are also discouraged.
The school can not accept liability if property is damaged or goes missing.
Buying School Uniform
All items of uniform with the school’s logo on can be ordered directly from the supplier Stitch Design You can find our page on their websites using the school’s post code, NW10 6AL as the reference.
Deliveries normally take two weeks.
For the start of the academic year in September, we strongly recommend that all orders are made by 1st August.